Tuesday, March 6, 2007

mind racing...

Continual thinking.... it's what my mind is doing. Constantly going, buzzing, jumping from thought to question to plotting solution, on to new thought, question, different solution, etc. I'm learning a new program on the computer, Adobe InDesign CS2 for a newsletter that I'm doing. My mind is just continually going... like the annoying fuzzy pink Energizer bunny. Learning something new is a challenge, especially when I have a picture in my head of what I want this project to look like, but I'm not quite skilled enough in figuring out (quickly) how to get it as such. It's where I'm at in this instant... mind racing with things I'm learning, as well as questions to which I have to hunt down the answer.

Yet... in the same moment, my heart is so aching for some acquaintances who have just experienced a devistating loss... my heart grieves with them, from the sideline view that I hold.

And my heart also is holding it's breath as another set of aquaintances await some definite medical answers for something that seems very frightening... I'm holding my breath in prayer for God's intervention into their life in this moment.

This is a glimpse of me in this moment... so many stirrings...

3 comments:

Michael said...

You'll figure out InDesign. Most of the same controls as Illustrator or other design programs.

Best wishes for your acquaintances.

Take Care
Michael

Tom Reindl said...

Monica,
Grab a cold beer, and relax; your friends will be alright, because they have people like you who care about them. That's God's intervention in their lives...you. Let the rest take care of itself.

bruced said...

Thinking about you!

Hearing your heart, and thinking about you more!

Don't forget to breathe! And smile when you can.

B