Friday, March 7, 2008

what keeps me away from you?

I used to blog regularly... what happened? I used to love to journal my feelings, but now I find that I don't... so did my feelings leave me, or did I leave me, or did neither of the above happen and my ability to express myself in words just expired one day? Interesting, peculiar.... and quite frankly, sad.

Today I am here...
I'm alive and well...
still kicking and laughing, and occasionally screaming.

Sometimes I wonder if I know me anymore...
other times I feel sad that I know me all to well.

Today, I am here...
I am alive and well...
I really would like to try to express myself more here...

I don't know quite why I don't....
I think I forget what I could say, or what I want to say, or maybe I worry that I'm making up all that I end up saying.

But... you know what?
Today, I am here...

hi me...
hi you...
*waving inside my heart to myself that is me*

2 comments:

Michael said...

Waving to you as well.

Take Care
michael

Monica said...

thank you my friend :)